At The Workspace, we specialise in meeting the office space needs of independent professionals, freelancers and small businesses.
As well as providing a range of other business services, a number of our branches offer members the option of hiring on-site self-storage units.
Branches that rent office and storage space
Branches of The Workspace that combine serviced office or coworking space with access to on-site storage units include our:
- Wynberg branch on Chadwick Avenue
- Sunninghill branch
- central Randburg branch
- Blackheath, Randburg branch
Why combine office and storage space?
Many businesses need storage space for documents, equipment, inventory and more.
Having this space on the same site as your work premises means you’ll have immediate access to whatever you store. As well as making life simpler and easier, this may help you and your business:
- reduce transport costs
- manage inventory faster and more accurately
- for ecommerce businesses, achieve faster turnaround times on orders
- access what you need, when you need it.
For example, if you need to store documents, information resources or spare equipment, it’s ideal to have these within easy walking distance of your desk – without having to fork out property rental prices for extra office space.
Our approach at The Workspace
Everything we offer is centred around providing independent professionals and small businesses with a more convenient, cost-effective model than traditional office space – one that doesn’t involve having to pay for more space than you need.
Offering our members flexible rental of storage space is in keeping with this approach.
Monthly costs for our office and storage space are low, and because business infrastructure is already in place, you’ll save on many of the set-up costs associated with traditional office space.
For example, members using our serviced offices or coworking facilities enjoy:
- access to professionally appointed meeting rooms and boardrooms
- high-speed internet and access to equipment like printers, copiers and fax machines
- a friendly, professional reception service and other business services, including on-site courier services
- use of kitchen facilities and secure parking
- at many of our branches, regular networking events.
At The Workspace, you also won’t have to sign a long agreement for office or storage space. We recognise that the needs of small businesses can change fast, and we make it easy to scale up or down.