A virtual office in Johannesburg can help your freelance or startup business by saving on costs.
Also, it allows employees to practise social distancing while presenting a professional image.
Virtual offices for a post-COVID-19 world
The COVID-19 pandemic has many businesses rethinking the way they operate in terms of office space.
Working from home is the new normal for many employees.
Businesses may worry about presenting an unprofessional image if they don’t maintain a physical office with a business address.
A virtual office gives you both.
Employees can work from home while the business operates with a professional business address and phone number.
Virtual offices in Johannesburg for freelancers and startups
Virtual offices are ideal for freelancers who want to start operating with a business address but don’t want to spend money on an office space that may only be used by one person.
With a virtual office, a freelancer can have a landline that’s always answered with his or her name.
New businesses and startups also benefit.
Office space is a major cost for entrepreneurs and startups.
New businesses can avoid this cost by beginning with a virtual office.
As soon as your business is established, you can upgrade to a coworking space or serviced office.
Virtual offices in Johannesburg with The Workspace
The Workspace has eight branches in Johannesburg that offer virtual office services.
We also have branches in Durban, Pietermaritzburg and Pretoria that offer virtual offices.
With a virtual office from The Workspace, you get the following benefits:
- a professional presentation for your business
- less expensive than renting an office and no long leases
- all your calls answered in your name by a professional receptionist
- no need to commute to and from the office or pay for parking
- your business has a lower carbon footprint
- a professional business address for letterheads and mail (that you collect at your leisure)
- a physical location for Google to make your business more visible online
- a manned reception desk during office hours for package delivery
- savings on office-related overheads and expenses
- the option to rent a meeting room or boardroom by the hour or for a full day at any of our branches (virtual office members get a discounted rate).
Other benefits of a virtual office
Virtual offices offer the ultimate flexibility for your business.
Because your employees work from home or remotely, you can grow and shrink your team as needed without affecting your office space or office equipment requirements.
You can get a day pass for our coworking spaces if you need to clear out of the house for a day.
Our serviced offices and coworking spaces also include friendly reception, free high-speed internet and a range of on-site business services.
At The Workspace, we offer affordable, fully serviced offices and coworking, and all our members have access to meeting rooms, boardrooms and a range of business services. For more information or to book a tour of one of our branches, call us on 087 059 7777 or contact us online.