The Workspace, Ballito offers fully serviced offices and coworking in tasteful, comfortable surroundings, along with access to meeting rooms, high-speed internet and a full suite of business support services. The branch also features a roof-top braai area for functions and a relaxing courtyard.
Our branch is located in the heart of Ballito’s commercial centre, in easy walking distance of the Ballito Lifestyle Centre, Ballito Junction and other popular shops and restaurants.
The Workspace offers over 60 fully serviced, furnished offices to rent in Ballito, ranging from one-person offices to offices suitable for teams of up to six people.
All our offices are furnished and offer high-speed internet connectivity. They’re cleaned weekly and bins are emptied on a daily basis.
Availability and pricing for our serviced offices in Ballito varies, so please contact our branch to get a quote or book a free tour of the facilities. Our branch manager will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Our Ballito coworking facilities are an affordable, flexible alternative to traditional office space. With coworking, you pay on a month-to-month basis to work in an open-plan area for a set number of hours.
In Ballito, our coworking area features:
- comfortable seating with a good mix of open and more private areas
- high-speed internet access
- access to an outdoor courtyard and, for functions, a roof-top braai area
- use of meeting rooms for entertaining visitors.
Coworking is available through the following affordable packages:
THE package @ R3400 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with eight hours per day, or 160 hours per month
- within the above hours, you’ll have access to a meeting room for up to eight hours per month.
WORK package @ R2090 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with four hours per day, or 80 hours per month
- within the above hours, you’ll have access to a meeting room for four hours per month.
SPACE package @ R1050 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with two hours per day, or 40 hours per month
- within the above hours, you’ll have access to a meeting room for 2 hours per month.