Set on beautiful grounds just off Kelvin Drive, The Workspace in Morningside Manor provides you with an elegant business location a stone’s throw from the Sandton CBD. Our facility will provide you with access to a variety of modern business facilities and services on flexible and affordable terms. We also take pride in offering you that little bit extra – like access to a pleasant green outdoor area with wi-fi, and free covered parking.
The Workspace offers 56 offices to rent in Morningside Manor ranging in size from single person units to large spaces for teams of up to nine people. Our offices are very spacious and tastefully furnished. High speed fibre internet access is available via network points and wi-fi. Our friendly on-site cleaning staff will keep your office spic and span with daily emptying of your bins and weekly cleaning.
Availability and pricing for our serviced offices varies, so please contact our branch to get a quote or book a free tour of available offices. Our branch managers would be happy to answer your questions and introduce you to the many benefits of locating your business at The Workspace.
Coworking allows you to work in an open-plan area for a set number of hours per month, providing a cost-effective alternative that encourages collaboration.
The Workspace Morningside Manor offers relaxed and informal coworking space with access to comfortable seating, tables and power points for your laptop. The coworking area also features high speed fibre internet connectivity, as well as access to a meeting room. You’ll enjoy our beautiful covered outdoor area, which is ideal for informal meetings, working in a green environment, or simply taking a break.
And if you’re a member you’ll be able to use any The Workspace location nationwide on a booking basis.
Coworking is available on the following affordable packages:
THE package @ R3400 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with eight hours per day, or 160 hours per month.
- within the above hours, you will have access to a meeting room for up to eight hours per month.
WORK package @ R2090 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with four hours per day and 80 hours per month
- within the above hours you will have access to a meeting room for four hours per month.
SPACE package @ R1050 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with two hours per day or 40 hours per month
- within the above hours you will have access to a meeting room for 2 hours per month.
- Taryn C....at the Workspace Morningside, Sheeva and Kaylee are professional, efficient, friendly and are always willing to go the extra mile. Whether a request is made in time or at the last minute, these ladies would go above and beyond in assisting... Booking a boardroom or requesting assistance in the main boardroom was never too much to ask and I knew that I could depend on them in dealing with candidates and clients who were meeting with us. I would recommend both the Workspace to any of our clients and Sheeva and Kaylee for assistance.
- Carissa P.The service we received from Sheeva, since the day we enquired about renting an office space has been absolutely outstanding. She is one of the most competent, helpful, friendly, hardworking, motivated and wonderful people I have met in my life. Kaylee is also absolutely fantastic and is completely on par with Sheeva. I would also just like to state that Kaya and Val are also fantastic, always friendly and so hard working. Sam however…there are no words to describe that man. Our branch is flawless, spotless and so well kept thanks to him. I will recommend Morningside Manor to anyone, without thinking twice.
- Prof Hoosen R.I have engaged with Sheeva now for over two months. She is an excellent and high capable brand ambassador for The Workspace, with a very pleasant and professional demeanor. You have a rare employee...
- Heino G.Thank you for making our working experience at The Workspace so memorable. You guys and everyone working to make our working lives as smooth and seamless as possible have all been brilliant. Hats off to everyone involved. I must give a special mention to Khaya and Val; they truly are amazing and a great asset to The Workspace. Most of us have also built some memorable relationships with other tenants in the building, thanks to your networking events.
- Afzul S.I want to say a big thank you for helping me with editing and printing my proposal document this morning. I really appreciate the care and attention. This is what contributes to putting Morningside Manor a cut above the others. I’m happy to let you know that my meeting went off very well and it’s looking positive for acceptance of the proposal.
- KarenThank you for the luncheon... The meeting room venue is stunning... I believe we have the best site out! We love it here and appreciate all that you both do and the staff do.
- Margie K.I just want(ed) to compliment your staff on being both friendly and efficient. This includes the young ladies and gent at reception, to the ladies offering coffee and making it. Well done!!!
- Michael M.I just wanted to thank you...for always assisting and being friendly and making this environment as pleasant as...you have. It is truly the efforts made by you...that make this office space awesome and we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
- TanaSam is an asset to the branch, he never gives me any attitude and he is always pleasant.
- Gabani M.I would like to praise the team at The Workspace – especially your front desk representatives, Sheeva Couper and Kaylee Dougall. They're extremely professional and caring... They help create a positive work environment for our team. I would not hesitate to recommend The Workspace to anyone. YOU ARE THE FUTURE.
- Tsholofelo M.I wanted to let you... know how much we appreciated the many months of wonderful, professional, and efficient assistance... Every step of the way, The Workspace team was right there... from last-minute booking emergencies to outrageous printing requests... We might no longer be situated at 140A Kelvin Drive, but rest assured we will always look back at our time there with fondness and warmth.