Conveniently located on Bram Fischer Drive in the heart of Randburg, The Workspace offers modern office and coworking facilities on affordable, flexible terms. Along with great, friendly service, our facility offers everything you’d expect from a modern business environment and more, like our stylish interiors, outdoor canteen and free ground-level parking.
The Workspace offers 40 bright and airy serviced offices to rent in Randburg. Your office can range in size from a one man office to large open-plan offices accommodating up to five people. All offices come standard with tasteful furnishings, and are equipped with high speed fibre internet connectivity. Our cleaning staff will help you keep your office in great shape, with daily emptying of bins and weekly cleaning.
Availability and pricing for our serviced offices varies, so please contact our branch to get a quote or book a free tour of available offices. Our branch managers would be happy to answer your questions and introduce you to the many benefits of locating your business at The Workspace.
Coworking allows you to work in an open-plan area for a set number of hours per month, providing a cost-effective alternative that encourages collaboration.
The Workspace Randburg features a coworking area which includes private meeting booths with flat-screen TVs and open plan desks with access to high speed fibre internet and power points. Comfortable seating is available for informal meetings, and you’ll also enjoy access to outdoor seating and tables on our covered patio. Your coworking package will give you access to meeting rooms for a specified number of hours each month, while a full range of pay-as-you-go business services are also available on site.
And if you’re a member you’ll be able to use any The Workspace location nationwide on a booking basis.
Coworking is available on the following affordable packages:
THE package @ R3400 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with eight hours per day, or 160 hours per month.
- within the above hours, you will have access to a meeting room for up to eight hours per month.
WORK package @ R2090 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with four hours per day and 80 hours per month
- within the above hours you will have access to a meeting room for four hours per month.
SPACE package @ R1050 per person/per month plus VAT
- this package provides you with two hours per day or 40 hours per month
- within the above hours you will have access to a meeting room for 2 hours per month.
- Phindile D.The environment created by The Workspace Team is ideal for any small to medium sized business in its flexibility, functional use of space and funky use of furniture – contributing to the ultimate finish. The staff is genuinely friendly and dedicated to being helpful. We couldn’t feel more at home at work than we do here 🙂
- Sakhisene M.We would like to express our gratitude for the welcoming and services provided to us; it truly felt like home. We will also continue to recommend The Workspace to those who need rental offices.
- Shervon H....I have visited both your Randburg and Melrose Arch branches, and not only were these spaces stunning, but your staff were so warm, welcoming and informative. Truly a great experience that I would be more than willing to recommend to my clients, both now and those to come.
- AmosI must say I am thrilled by the awesome service I got from everyone at the office. It is quite inviting.
- AshikaThank you both for the awesome energy you share with us, always a smile and bubbly response.
- Tiffany R.To the “can do girls”, Danielle and Betty. Wow! What can I say, thank you so much for everything you both did for today in assisting to make our BEE Seminar such a success. Nothing was too much trouble for either of you and you did it with such smiles on your faces...
- Sean N.Thank you for the work you and your team put into this morning’s networking function. It was great to put names to the faces we pass in the hallways. We had a lot of fun and it was quite illuminating to get to know our neighbours and the businesses they run....We look forward to the next event!
- Aisha M.I have a little something to say about the two of you working at the front desk of The Workspace offices. You ladies are so professional and pleasant. I really enjoy walking past the reception area because your smiles and attitude brighten up my day... Thank you both for the awesome energy you share with us, always a smile and bubbly response.
- Sivuyile G.I think the enthusiasm you bring to all your work will always gain you favour...The networking session was not any different....I saw tons of it today, from the setup to the menu...the event was a real success. I think you and Maxine really handled everything well.
- Keith L.[about booking and use of a boardroom] Your hospitality and service were excellent. Certainly we will be looking at using the facilities again as we go forward... a great atmosphere and setting. Thank you again for your kind support in making it a pleasant experience.
- Rianette LeibowitzOn behalf of the SaveTNet Cyber Security team, I would like to share a huge thank you... for your support during the last year. Having an office at The Workspace Randburg enabled us to deliver more to our target market and ultimately to help more victims of cyber-related crimes. Some highlights... being part of the "Celebrating Entrepreneurs" campaign; hosting events... ; all the special days celebrated... ; collaborating with other businesses... and much more. Thank you for believing in our vision and we wish you success, growth and fun!
- Katleho K....It is always good to see a smile on a Monday morning and on a Friday afternoon when we exit the work environment. Thank you for the invitation to the breakfast event – I enjoyed the food, but more the initiative that was put into organising the event...I appreciate what you have done and look forward to attending more of your functions in the near future.