The Workspace, Selby offers affordable coworking and serviced offices in a comfortable, modern environment, with funky décor, multiple meeting rooms and a training room, high-speed internet and a range of onsite business services. Our facility is conveniently located just off Francois Oberholzer Freeway, near public transport. It also features secure basement parking.
For the legal fraternity, our Selby branch couldn’t be more convenient – it’s minutes from the Constitutional Court of South Africa, the Johannesburg Central Magistrate Court, the Johannesburg Family Court Centre, the Specialised Commercial Crime Court, the Labour Court, the headquarters of the Board for South African Sheriffs and other regional High and Magistrates’ Courts.
The Workspace Selby offers 63 serviced offices to rent in Johannesburg, ranging in size from single-person offices to larger offices suitable for small teams of up to four people.
All offices are fully furnished. Our friendly cleaning staff clean the offices weekly and empty bins daily.
Availability and pricing for our serviced offices varies, so please contact our branch to get a quote or book a free tour of available offices. Our branch managers will be happy to answer your questions.
Coworking involves working in a fully equipped, shared office area for a set number of hours per month. It’s an affordable, flexible alternative to traditional office space, ideal for independent professionals, entrepreneurs and freelancers.
The Workspace Selby offers a dedicated coworking area with comfortable workstations set in an open-plan, collaborative environment. All coworking packages include access to adjacent meeting rooms for a specified number of hours each month. Boardroom access and a range of supporting business services are available on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Members of The Workspace, Selby are able to use any branch of The Workspace nationwide on a booking basis.
Coworking is available on the following affordable packages:
THE package @ R3400 per person/per month plus VAT
- provides eight hours per day, or 160 hours per month, of coworking
- within the above hours, includes access to a meeting room for up to eight hours per month.
WORK package @ R2090 per person/per month plus VAT
- provides four hours per day, or 80 hours per month, of coworking
- within the above hours, includes access to a meeting room for four hours per month.
SPACE package @ R1050 per person/per month plus VAT
- provides two hours per day, or 40 hours per month, of coworking
- within the above hours, includes access to a meeting room for 2 hours per month.
At our Selby, Johannesburg branch, all members have instant access to business support and administrative services, through MiWay’s MiBusinessAssist.
MiBusinessAssist offers members these services:
You can focus on your business while MiBusinessAssist takes care of your day-to-day administrative duties.
Procurement support service
Tap into valuable supply chains and get goods – from office furniture to stationery – at reasonable prices.
Compliance assistance and advice
Prevent backlogs and avoid unforeseen legal issues.
Human resources (HR) services
Let the MiBusinessAssist HR service take care of staff matters and disputes.
Like all the facilities and services we offer at The Workspace, MiBusinessAssist is designed to help give small businesses and entrepreneurs the freedom to focus on what they do best. Save time and money, and access expert services without having to leave your workplace.
The Workspace Selby offers convenient on-site business storage, with storage units ranging in size from 4 m2 to larger sizes.
- Tshireletso TY Hlangwane of Loyal1(winner of the 2018 Entrepreneur Competition)... it has been amazing. The convenience of the office has been refreshing. Michelle, Diandre and the rest of the team have stood out the most. They are friendly, efficient and great to work with on a daily basis. Always a smile and a helping hand.
- Margie K.I just want(ed) to compliment your staff on being both friendly and efficient. This includes the young ladies and gent at reception, to the ladies offering coffee and making it. Well done!!!
- Mpho Patience Mpatane of Minatlou Trading(runner-up in the 2018 Entrepreneur Competition)Working at The Workspace has created an even better working relationship between our businesses. We are right next to each other and this makes it easy to liaise without any problems. The professional service that I have received from the front desk – even my clients have commented...they were directed properly to the office and even offered something to drink. The WiFi connection is fast and good and the office that houses us is perfect for us...The space is clean and well run. So far, my experience at The Workspace has been nothing but a good one.
- Sindi Molete of Sindi’s Best for All(runner-up in the 2018 Entrepreneur Competition)The offices are amazing and peaceful. It’s amazing how much work I get to do without disturbances like when I worked from home.