All branches of The Workspace offer virtual offices. With a virtual office, you can impress clients and grow your business – without having to invest in office space or employ a full-time receptionist.
A virtual office is a set of services. It gives a business a physical business address and the benefits of in-house receptionist services, without the overhead of renting actual office space or hiring administrative staff.
A virtual office is an extremely cost-effective alternative to setting up a traditional office.
With a virtual office at The Workspace,
- you’ll never miss a business call; all your calls will be professionally answered in your company’s name
- your business will benefit from an address and landline number in a sought-after commercial district (without you having to rent physical office space)
- you get a discount on use of a boardroom at The Workspace, for whenever you need to meet (and impress) clients, business partners or team members.
See below for details of our virtual office package.
All branches of The Workspace offer the following package:
VIRTUAL package @ R996 per person per month, including VAT
- use of a business address and dedicated telephone line
- answering of calls in your company’s name, call forwarding (at selected branches) and voicemail retrieval.
Say you’ve started a small business from home. You work hard, the business is growing and perhaps you’ve hired some employees.
Whether you work on your own or as part of a team, technology makes it possible to do your job remotely. So why pay to buy or lease expensive office space?
Unfortunately, potential clients can be difficult to impress if you don’t have established business premises. It can also be tricky to manage client calls in a home environment, or if you sometimes have to be away from your desk.
With a virtual office, you don’t have to buy or lease office space to make a professional impression. You won’t have any of the overheads associated with maintaining an office. And you won’t have to pay a full-time receptionist to handle your business calls.
At just a small monthly cost, your business will appear to clients, suppliers and other associates as if it’s being run from an established, fully staffed office space.
Need to meet a client in person? Along with using our virtual office service, you can choose to rent a meeting room or boardroom by the hour, or for a half or full day, at any of our branches.
The Workspace offers ideal office space for the 21st Century – affordable, flexible and stylish. Contact us to find out more or arrange a tour of the facilities at a branch near you.