The Workspace offers hot desking at all of our branches. This gives you access to a professional workspace and business facilities (including meeting rooms) just when you need them, for up to 40 hours per month.
Hot desking involves sharing workspaces, with different people using the same workspace at different times.
Hot desking is more popular than ever because of the rise of hybrid work models. It’s also much more affordable than renting dedicated, full-time office space.
Hot desking suits anyone who will benefit from access to a professional workspace for a limited number of hours each week.
For example, it suits entrepreneurs, freelancers and contractors who are regularly out and about, or involved in hands-on projects, but need a couple of hours a day to:
- meet clients in a professional setting
- use fast, reliable internet
- catch up on computer work on a laptop
- use on-site services like copying and printing.
Hot desking is also ideal for during power cuts – backup generators at The Workspace ensure that load-shedding isn’t a problem – and for anyone who needs a break from a home office environment.
Spending some time each week in our professional coworking space can make it easier to focus on your work. It can also break up a weekly routine and add a social dimension to your work life.
With hot desking, you aren’t assigned the same seat every time you work at The Workspace.
Instead, you choose where to work from available places in our coworking space.
You also choose when and for how long you use our facilities on a day-to-day basis, up to maximum of 40 hours per month.
Along with a workspace, hot desking gives you access to our branch facilities and services.
It also includes call answering in your company’s name, so you never miss a call (even if you’re often away from a desk).
See details of our hot desking package below for more information.
All branches of The Workspace offer the following hot desking package:
SPACE package @ R1,828 per person per month, including VAT
- two hours per day/40 hours per month of access to coworking
- uncapped fibre Wi-Fi
- access to boardrooms, booths and creative labs (available at selected branches)
- call answering in your company’s name and voicemail retrieval
- use of a business address and a dedicated telephone line.
Our aim is to make running your business easier. Impress clients and colleagues by entertaining them in professional meeting spaces, brainstorm in less formal surroundings, get down to work on your laptop or take time for a break with something nice from our trendy café, all at a prime business location.
- Natasja M.I am writing this e-mail to commend the service and assistance we receive from Zandienne in The Club branch. She is really such a professional manager and always willing to walk the extra mile for all of us. She almost feels part of the Oxigen team...Well done and thank you!
- Nico T.I would like to thank the staff of the Centurion office for the excellent services we received...I want to also commend you, Amina and Hanlie specifically – I could not have asked for better service. I will definitely continue to recommend [The Workspace] to others...
- TanaSam is an asset to the branch, he never gives me any attitude and he is always pleasant.
- Sarah B.This afternoon BARSA [client at The Workspace, Melrose Arch] had a meeting with high calibre attendees. I requested assistance from Memory Nkomo and Hannah Nxumalo, who not only assisted but went beyond the call of duty. Please pass on my appreciation for this. I would also like to thank you [Kerishka Govender] for your additional assistance.
- Aisha M.I have a little something to say about the two of you working at the front desk of The Workspace offices. You ladies are so professional and pleasant. I really enjoy walking past the reception area because your smiles and attitude brighten up my day... Thank you both for the awesome energy you share with us, always a smile and bubbly response.
- Candice A.Workspace Blackheath has provided us with friendly, efficient and effective services. The building and facilities are kept at a high standard, the offices, meeting rooms and Public areas are impeccable in their presentation. Kim and Maya have made us feel completely at home and part of the Workspace family.
- AmosI must say I am thrilled by the awesome service I got from everyone at the office. It is quite inviting.
- Shervon H....I have visited both your Randburg and Melrose Arch branches, and not only were these spaces stunning, but your staff were so warm, welcoming and informative. Truly a great experience that I would be more than willing to recommend to my clients, both now and those to come.
- Heidi B.We had a water crisis in our kitchen, we called Hanlie and she brought Daniel and Thomas to help us. They fixed the leaking pipe in 15min and cleaned up afterwards. They were friendly and very helpful, thank you very much its really nice doing business with you.
- Nellie L.From all of us at ASAIPA, thank you to all at The Workspace for the excellent, professional and kind manner in which you always assist and interact with us, but most of all, a BIG thank you to the two of you [Siliche and Lenique] for always going the extra mile in making every event memorable and spoiling us. We truly appreciate you.
- Makganwana M.I recently visited Ochre Interiors [a member at The Workspace, Pretoria]...and I was incredibly impressed by the space - so plush and luxurious, with perfect ambience. Front office staff just dope people. Congratulations on creating a badass environment! If ever I need office space, trust you're first on my list.
- Nash N.Samantha and Noleen have truly impressed me from the start with their warmth, humility, wisdom, good humor and everyday smiles... They effortlessly ensure that all maintenance is kept up to speed without us, as clients, being made aware of any issues. There has never been an instance when the office was left without any basic day-to-day consumables or where security was compromised. My requests (no matter how trivial...) have been met with a smile, a quick discussion on how best they could assist and with immediate action thereafter... As a team, they complement each other to the fullest – and as a client, I have never been more comfortable in an office environment. They constantly ensure that this office functions as a well-oiled machine. It’s truly a pleasure working with these two awesome ladies on a daily basis.
- Audrey M.Sam, I wish I had known you long before we leave, your warm personality and that smile……a definite Yes for any company. You’re good with people Sam, no doubt the other people in the offices here share my sentiment. Keep up the good service and God Bless.
- RogerI am very grateful for the personalized touch you gave me, my company, and my visitors... I recommend your services to anyone who would like their company’s image to be supercharged overnight. There is nothing more reassuring than my clients looking at my business and having the impression that I am doing very well, after coming to the office and being received... in a professional and classy environment.
- Tisetso M.Thank you for having me at our office today. I enjoyed my stay. The chocolates, cool boardroom and delicious coffee were wonderful. I was able to do my work efficiently, thanks to your seamless Wi-Fi connection.