At The Workspace, we offer fully serviced, furnished offices in a range of sizes, from single-person offices to offices suitable for teams. Our offices are available on flexible terms and all clients have access to a range of business services and facilities.
A serviced office is a private office space, located in business premises that are shared with other office and coworking users. The premises are equipped and managed by a specialist office space provider, like The Workspace.
Serviced offices are available on flexible terms and provide access to shared business infrastructure, equipment and services.
Simply find a branch near you and enquire if a serviced office is available in the size you require – from a one-person office to an office suitable for a team. You can also organise a tour of the premises.
When you’re ready to move in, you can choose from a three, six or 12-month agreement.
A serviced office agreement with The Workspace includes:
- a private office, which may be fully furnished or unfurnished
- free weekly cleaning
- use of fibre internet
- use of meeting rooms and a boardroom with video conferencing facilities
- access to business equipment like printers
- access to an on-site centre manager and full reception team.
Many of our branches also offer on-site cafés, outdoor relaxation areas and free parking.
The cost of a serviced office at The Workspace will depend on the size and location of the office. Please enquire with a branch near you.
Because serviced offices are available on flexible terms and enable shared access to resources, they’re much more affordable than traditional office spaces.
With a serviced office, you don’t have to worry about finding, setting up or maintaining business premises and infrastructure. This can mean huge time and cost savings.
Everything from professional décor, fibre internet and video conferencing to meeting rooms, an attractive reception area, facilities for making coffee and tea and cleaning services are already in place. Simply move in and focus on your business.
A centre manager and a full reception team are always available and ready to assist.
The Workspace is known for its friendly, efficient staff and its exceptionally attractive, comfortable office premises.
Our serviced offices are located in prime business areas, and all our branches offer a range of convenient, on-site business services.
Many branches feature on-site cafés. Some include elegant outdoor relaxation areas or attractive views, and our branches at Melrose Arch and The Club, Pretoria offer access to premium shopping districts.
Whichever branch you choose, you’ll benefit from our superb service, with our branch managers and reception staff functioning as a friendly and efficient extension of your business.
For more information or a tour of our serviced offices, contact a branch near you directly or call us on 0861 250 259.
Our aim is to create the ideal office space for the 21st Century. Contact one of our consultants today to find out how The Workspace can provide you with an affordable, flexible and suitably equipped office space for your business.
- Janet G.We have had excellent service from your staff since moving into our offices. They are very helpful, professional, accommodating, and willing to assist with anything we ask.
- XanderNoleen is on top of the game and on the ball.
- Oria R.I will gladly recommend The Workspace to any small or medium business. I also commend the way that you personally handle issues.
- VickyA special thank you for hosting us and all the arrangements that went into our event.
- Vannessa C.M.Our biggest fear was that it would feel like we are just visitors in the building... maybe a bit impersonal. Can I say that our experience was totally the opposite... You are amazing, always friendly and welcoming... always ready to help. Thank you, Maxine, for the superb service and making this decision a lot easier for us!
- Sohini G.We literally moved in over a space of a day and the entire team could get to work in space of hours. Kim and Maya are service orientated, approachable, and professional, they are always showing interest in the type of work we do and the clients that we work with so that they look like an extension of our brand when dealing with clients.
- Mpho Patience Mpatane of Minatlou Trading(runner-up in the 2018 Entrepreneur Competition)Working at The Workspace has created an even better working relationship between our businesses. We are right next to each other and this makes it easy to liaise without any problems. The professional service that I have received from the front desk – even my clients have commented...they were directed properly to the office and even offered something to drink. The WiFi connection is fast and good and the office that houses us is perfect for us...The space is clean and well run. So far, my experience at The Workspace has been nothing but a good one.
- Isak P.What is striking to anyone who first enters this particular branch is its wealth and smart utility of space. As satisfying as this is, however, it remains... an understudy to its human counterpart. I have really been impressed with the calibre of staff at The Club!... Always presentable and always attentive, they strike a deft balance between being professional and approachable.
- G Y HoldingsThoughtfulness like yours is appreciated more than words can say.
- AshikaThank you both for the awesome energy you share with us, always a smile and bubbly response.
- Carissa P.The service we received from Sheeva, since the day we enquired about renting an office space has been absolutely outstanding. She is one of the most competent, helpful, friendly, hardworking, motivated and wonderful people I have met in my life. Kaylee is also absolutely fantastic and is completely on par with Sheeva. I would also just like to state that Kaya and Val are also fantastic, always friendly and so hard working. Sam however…there are no words to describe that man. Our branch is flawless, spotless and so well kept thanks to him. I will recommend Morningside Manor to anyone, without thinking twice.
- Mabusang M.Thanks for a sterling service.
- Nico T.I would like to thank the staff of the Centurion office for the excellent services we received...I want to also commend you, Amina and Hanlie specifically – I could not have asked for better service. I will definitely continue to recommend [The Workspace] to others...
- Makganwana M.I recently visited Ochre Interiors [a member at The Workspace, Pretoria]...and I was incredibly impressed by the space - so plush and luxurious, with perfect ambience. Front office staff just dope people. Congratulations on creating a badass environment! If ever I need office space, trust you're first on my list.
- Taryn C....at the Workspace Morningside, Sheeva and Kaylee are professional, efficient, friendly and are always willing to go the extra mile. Whether a request is made in time or at the last minute, these ladies would go above and beyond in assisting... Booking a boardroom or requesting assistance in the main boardroom was never too much to ask and I knew that I could depend on them in dealing with candidates and clients who were meeting with us. I would recommend both the Workspace to any of our clients and Sheeva and Kaylee for assistance.