At The Workspace, we offer fully serviced, furnished offices in a range of sizes, from single-person offices to offices suitable for teams. Our offices are available on flexible terms and all clients have access to a range of business services and facilities.
A serviced office is a private office space, located in business premises that are shared with other office and coworking users. The premises are equipped and managed by a specialist office space provider, like The Workspace.
Serviced offices are available on flexible terms and provide access to shared business infrastructure, equipment and services.
Simply find a branch near you and enquire if a serviced office is available in the size you require – from a one-person office to an office suitable for a team. You can also organise a tour of the premises.
When you’re ready to move in, you can choose from a three, six or 12-month agreement.
A serviced office agreement with The Workspace includes:
- a private office, which may be fully furnished or unfurnished
- free weekly cleaning
- use of fibre internet
- use of meeting rooms and a boardroom with video conferencing facilities
- access to business equipment like printers
- access to an on-site centre manager and full reception team.
Many of our branches also offer outdoor relaxation areas and free parking.
The cost of a serviced office at The Workspace will depend on the size and location of the office. Please enquire with a branch near you.
Because serviced offices are available on flexible terms and enable shared access to resources, they’re much more affordable than traditional office spaces.
With a serviced office, you don’t have to worry about finding, setting up or maintaining business premises and infrastructure. This can mean huge time and cost savings.
Everything from professional décor, fibre internet and video conferencing to meeting rooms, an attractive reception area, facilities for making coffee and tea and cleaning services are already in place. Simply move in and focus on your business.
A centre manager and a full reception team are always available and ready to assist.
The Workspace is known for its friendly, efficient staff and its exceptionally attractive, comfortable office premises.
Our serviced offices are located in prime business areas, and all our branches offer a range of convenient, on-site business services.
Many branches feature on-site cafés. Some include elegant outdoor relaxation areas or attractive views, and our branches at Melrose Arch and The Club, Pretoria offer access to premium shopping districts.
Whichever branch you choose, you’ll benefit from our superb service, with our branch managers and reception staff functioning as a friendly and efficient extension of your business.
For more information or a tour of our serviced offices, contact a branch near you directly or call us on 087 059 7777.
Our aim is to create the ideal office space for the 21st Century. Contact one of our consultants today to find out how The Workspace can provide you with an affordable, flexible and suitably equipped office space for your business.
- Aneesah P.You ladies are always helpful. Love and appreciate you guys.
- Lucas M.We believe our company will be in capable hands in your prestige offices.
- Joel E.B.BAL Consulting (Pty) Ltd. was one of the first ten clients in the Melrose branch when it opened. Recently we ran a very complex training program that required a lot of coordination and collaboration with The Workspace staff and I was extremely impressed. We have had serviced offices with Regus and the Business Centre over the years and it is the people at The Workspace that will keep our offices and our business with you.... we at BAL Consulting appreciate the service every day.
- Ian R.I would like to give you positive feedback on Leanne Pillay [branch manager at our Pietermaritzburg branch]. I am now in my third month at your Pietermaritzburg branch and use the co-working space, having come over from another co-working space. I was not happy where I was and seeing this environment and such a friendly, helpful and efficient person made it an easy decision to migrate. All my questions and requests are promptly and pleasantly answered. She has constantly gone out of her way to make sure I am OK and if there is anything she can do to please let her know. She is professional, prompt, highly efficient and always friendly to me. Being close to the reception desk I have the opportunity to observe and hear much of the passing traffic and conversation. The way she deals with prospective and existing clients is no different. Leanne is really great at what she does and I would consider her a real asset to your business.
- Tsholofelo M.I wanted to let you... know how much we appreciated the many months of wonderful, professional, and efficient assistance... Every step of the way, The Workspace team was right there... from last-minute booking emergencies to outrageous printing requests... We might no longer be situated at 140A Kelvin Drive, but rest assured we will always look back at our time there with fondness and warmth.
- Candice A.I would like to put a commendation in for Aggie (Agnes) at the Blackheath branch of The Workspace. Aggie is the sweetest, most friendly person I have ever met. She is kind and always goes an extra mile to ensure we as clients feel cared for, whether she replenishes milk when it’s finished or provides hand towels when one can’t find any in the kitchen. The kitchen is always spotlessly clean on her shifts. She’s polite and super friendly – she has always got a huge smile for everyone.
- Daleen P.I wanted to inform you about the exceptional service that Hanlie and Amina provide to us here at Centurion... It was wonderful to be part of our first office networking event... set up to assist us with our business growth. The culture in this office is to assist members with a smile. What a phenomenal experience.
- Candice A.Workspace Blackheath has provided us with friendly, efficient and effective services. The building and facilities are kept at a high standard, the offices, meeting rooms and Public areas are impeccable in their presentation. Kim and Maya have made us feel completely at home and part of the Workspace family.
- RogerI am very grateful for the personalized touch you gave me, my company, and my visitors... I recommend your services to anyone who would like their company’s image to be supercharged overnight. There is nothing more reassuring than my clients looking at my business and having the impression that I am doing very well, after coming to the office and being received... in a professional and classy environment.
- Melinda S.Thank you for your friendly and accommodating assistance at all of the offices. The staff was really helpful.
- Heino G.Thank you for making our working experience at The Workspace so memorable. You guys and everyone working to make our working lives as smooth and seamless as possible have all been brilliant. Hats off to everyone involved. I must give a special mention to Khaya and Val; they truly are amazing and a great asset to The Workspace. Most of us have also built some memorable relationships with other tenants in the building, thanks to your networking events.
- Tiffany R.To the “can do girls”, Danielle and Betty. Wow! What can I say, thank you so much for everything you both did for today in assisting to make our BEE Seminar such a success. Nothing was too much trouble for either of you and you did it with such smiles on your faces...
- Vannessa C.M.Our biggest fear was that it would feel like we are just visitors in the building... maybe a bit impersonal. Can I say that our experience was totally the opposite... You are amazing, always friendly and welcoming... always ready to help. Thank you, Maxine, for the superb service and making this decision a lot easier for us!
- Ayakha B1 TeamWe would like to thank Yolanda the receptionist and the staff members for the warm welcome that we have received. We were directed to our new office and all the staff members kindly assisted us with all that we needed and we were shown around just to familiarize ourselves with the building. We are really happy with our new office, kitchen and even the waiting area, it is all refreshing and it is what we were looking for and it gives us the real feeling of the fresh start that we were also looking for.
- Sohini G.We literally moved in over a space of a day and the entire team could get to work in space of hours. Kim and Maya are service orientated, approachable, and professional, they are always showing interest in the type of work we do and the clients that we work with so that they look like an extension of our brand when dealing with clients.