At The Workspace, we offer fully serviced, furnished offices in a range of sizes, from single-person offices to offices suitable for teams. Our offices are available on flexible terms and all clients have access to a range of business services and facilities.
A serviced office is a private office space, located in business premises that are shared with other office and coworking users. The premises are equipped and managed by a specialist office space provider, like The Workspace.
Serviced offices are available on flexible terms and provide access to shared business infrastructure, equipment and services.
Simply find a branch near you and enquire if a serviced office is available in the size you require – from a one-person office to an office suitable for a team. You can also organise a tour of the premises.
When you’re ready to move in, you can choose from a three, six or 12-month agreement.
A serviced office agreement with The Workspace includes:
- a private office, which may be fully furnished or unfurnished
- free weekly cleaning
- use of fibre internet
- use of meeting rooms and a boardroom with video conferencing facilities
- access to business equipment like printers
- access to an on-site centre manager and full reception team.
Many of our branches also offer outdoor relaxation areas and free parking.
The cost of a serviced office at The Workspace will depend on the size and location of the office. Please enquire with a branch near you.
Because serviced offices are available on flexible terms and enable shared access to resources, they’re much more affordable than traditional office spaces.
With a serviced office, you don’t have to worry about finding, setting up or maintaining business premises and infrastructure. This can mean huge time and cost savings.
Everything from professional décor, fibre internet and video conferencing to meeting rooms, an attractive reception area, facilities for making coffee and tea and cleaning services are already in place. Simply move in and focus on your business.
A centre manager and a full reception team are always available and ready to assist.
The Workspace is known for its friendly, efficient staff and its exceptionally attractive, comfortable office premises.
Our serviced offices are located in prime business areas, and all our branches offer a range of convenient, on-site business services.
Some of our branches feature elegant outdoor relaxation areas, and our branches at Melrose Arch and The Club, Pretoria offer access to premium shopping districts.
Whichever branch you choose, you’ll benefit from our superb service, with our branch managers and reception staff functioning as a friendly and efficient extension of your business.
For more information or a tour of our serviced offices, contact a branch near you directly or call us on 087 059 7777.
Our aim is to create the ideal office space for the 21st Century. Contact one of our consultants today to find out how The Workspace can provide you with an affordable, flexible and suitably equipped office space for your business.
- Oria R.I will gladly recommend The Workspace to any small or medium business. I also commend the way that you personally handle issues.
- Ian R.I would like to give you positive feedback on Leanne Pillay [branch manager at our Pietermaritzburg branch]. I am now in my third month at your Pietermaritzburg branch and use the co-working space, having come over from another co-working space. I was not happy where I was and seeing this environment and such a friendly, helpful and efficient person made it an easy decision to migrate. All my questions and requests are promptly and pleasantly answered. She has constantly gone out of her way to make sure I am OK and if there is anything she can do to please let her know. She is professional, prompt, highly efficient and always friendly to me. Being close to the reception desk I have the opportunity to observe and hear much of the passing traffic and conversation. The way she deals with prospective and existing clients is no different. Leanne is really great at what she does and I would consider her a real asset to your business.
- Tsholofelo M.I wanted to let you... know how much we appreciated the many months of wonderful, professional, and efficient assistance... Every step of the way, The Workspace team was right there... from last-minute booking emergencies to outrageous printing requests... We might no longer be situated at 140A Kelvin Drive, but rest assured we will always look back at our time there with fondness and warmth.
- Vannessa C.M.Our biggest fear was that it would feel like we are just visitors in the building... maybe a bit impersonal. Can I say that our experience was totally the opposite... You are amazing, always friendly and welcoming... always ready to help. Thank you, Maxine, for the superb service and making this decision a lot easier for us!
- Katleho K....It is always good to see a smile on a Monday morning and on a Friday afternoon when we exit the work environment. Thank you for the invitation to the breakfast event – I enjoyed the food, but more the initiative that was put into organising the event...I appreciate what you have done and look forward to attending more of your functions in the near future.
- Thendo S.Thank you soooo much for your prompt assistance Siliche. You guys have shown absolute professionalism.
- Susan N.Hi Maxine, I just wanted to compliment you on your great customer service. From the first day that I arrived at The Workspace offices, you were professional, friendly and helpful. You are a great ambassador for The Workspace brand.
- XanderNoleen is on top of the game and on the ball.
- Margie K.I just want(ed) to compliment your staff on being both friendly and efficient. This includes the young ladies and gent at reception, to the ladies offering coffee and making it. Well done!!!
- Jonathan B.Thank you for the great service right off the bat.
- Rianette LeibowitzOn behalf of the SaveTNet Cyber Security team, I would like to share a huge thank you... for your support during the last year. Having an office at The Workspace Randburg enabled us to deliver more to our target market and ultimately to help more victims of cyber-related crimes. Some highlights... being part of the "Celebrating Entrepreneurs" campaign; hosting events... ; all the special days celebrated... ; collaborating with other businesses... and much more. Thank you for believing in our vision and we wish you success, growth and fun!
- Mabel M.You both are just awesome!
- Gabani M.I would like to praise the team at The Workspace – especially your front desk representatives, Sheeva Couper and Kaylee Dougall. They're extremely professional and caring... They help create a positive work environment for our team. I would not hesitate to recommend The Workspace to anyone. YOU ARE THE FUTURE.
- Sivuyile G.I think the enthusiasm you bring to all your work will always gain you favour...The networking session was not any different....I saw tons of it today, from the setup to the menu...the event was a real success. I think you and Maxine really handled everything well.
- Lucas M.We believe our company will be in capable hands in your prestige offices.